Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Smile!

Inspired by Day 7's cards in Clean and Simple 4, I've made a card using the technique shared by Kristina Werner:


It's repeat stamping.  Kristina Werner did it with some layering of the image but I don't think it is a good idea on my card because if I overlap the camera image too much, it may not show up as a camera!

I had hoarded an extremely huge number of sparkles and I think it's time to let go of that obsession.  See the little sparkle on each shutter?  Isn't that cute?  I thought about using black sparkles and I did try that out.  These silver ones look a lot more fun!

My card is entering the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Clear it Out Challenge - Anything Goes (my stash is the sparkles)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card using that technique. Perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! It's so bright and cheery. Great design. Thank you for sharing with us at CIO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the repeat stamping (pity not to see any purple, although I love the colours you've used). Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 71 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure whether you meant to link for Fan-tastic Tuesday as it's not included in your list of challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the happy colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Great image. Thank you for sharing your talent with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete